Monday 12 December 2011

Welcome!


Hello! And welcome to ‘Decor n’ More’, for those of you who know me, can agree with the fact that creating a blog is the perfect way for me to organize and talk about all things imaginative in the world.

I have such an appreciation for everything that has to do with design, art and craft; I felt it would be a waste not to share it with fellow creative souls out there. That said, for those of you who do not know me, I am a recent Interior Decorating Graduate from Sheridan College; I enjoy painting and have a passion for DIY.

I've just moved to Vancouver, British Columbia and felt that creating this blog would be a great way to start off my new adventure here in the west coast. Throughout my blogging I will strive to share all things I find inspiring and in turn, hope to learn as much as possible along the way!

                  Loving the mountainous view!

No comments:

Post a Comment